The HDFC bank has always remained a leading institution, when it comes to sophistication in its services to its customers. It is one of the private banks in India, which has complete computerized services through its core banking division. Like the other banks in India, it has come up with its scheme for gold loan, which can be availed with the minimum possible time.
There are other player offering Gold loan in the market like Muthoot Finance Gold Loan and Manappuram Finance Gold Loan, these are 2 bigger companies in market with fast loan process. Let’s know the unique features of HDFC gold loan scheme – “Sampoorna Bharosa gold loan” for 2014 year below:
- HDFC Bank protects your jewellery and ornaments through triple layered security.
- It is fastest that can be spot sanction.
- The documentation procedure is the simplest and that can be done without any hassle.
- Considering the cases of women in India, the bank offers them special interest rates.
- You can repay through the lowest monthly payments.
- You will not be required to pay any EMI.
What are the documents you need to submit along with the application?
i) You will submit your identity proof, which can be your passport, voter ID card or driving license.
iii) You will submit verification of your signature.
iii) Along with all such things, you will submit two passport sized photographs.
How can you apply for Gold Loan?
a) You can inquire regarding the gold loan and apply at the nearest branch in your city.You can download the application form to apply online from this link here. .
b) In case you wanted to apply online then you can fill the application form from this URL here.
What is the Rates of interest on Gold Loan?
HDFC Bank charges between 13-18% rate of interest for the gold loan.