Although, every bank can give you net banking, Syndicate Bank is decisively having an edge over others. Not only, you find the process less fussy but the self-explanatory literature that can easily initiate you in this is really a worthier thing. At least, the bank has taken complete cognizance of internet banking, which is part-and-parcel of fast-paced living. It is one of the first few banks in India to implement core banking solution. Now, the branches are literally transformed in to 24×7 solution providers, while earlier those ran through the usual daily routines.
Make sure to visit the Syndicate Bank during working hours to submit your internet banking application form. Before knowing about the way to register in the e-banking, let’s know what are the good things you can get once you are registered as a net-banking customer of Syndicate Bank?
Advantages of Net-banking
- When you have the desire to travel, you can easily do so with the help of net-banking.
- Pay your bills through the e-payment facility available with net-banking by Syndicate bank.
- For your needs for personal or corporate tax payment, Syndicate Bank can help you with the both.
Do online registration for Net-Banking
- First of all, you need to download the application form from the net. Click here to download the application form for net-banking with Syndicate Bank and you can submit it at the branch of Syndicate Bank.
- You can also log on to this page and get the online form. Fill it up carefully to get the registration for online banking. Submit it at the bank, where you operate your account.
- Once you apply at the branch, the bank allows you have username and password. You must collect them at the branch office as the bank does not the username and password through email.
Activate your account and login with Virtual key board
- Go to the login page and click on the “Continue to login” at the bottom of your page and the link will send to the login web page, where you can login with the virtual keyboard.
- You can mail to email@example.com to get your queries about net banking solved. You need to contact your branch, where your account gets operated. The branch can help you with all your difficulties in the operations of net banking.
- You can contact the helpdesk at between 8 A.M. to 8 P.M by calling the following numbers.
- 1800-425-5784 (Toll free)