Why you are worried? Is bank cashier not accepting an amount more than Rs. 49,000 to be transferred at one time to another account even its emergency? PAN Card opts to a better solution for such circumstance. PAN card is a photo id proof issued by the income tax department as a permanent account number duly acknowledged by the assessing officer. This card comprises of your coloured stamp sized photograph along with your father’s name along with unique ten digit alphanumeric numbers account number for each and every holder. Pan Card prove to accomplish several task such as help you in opening your bank account, filing of IT return, receiving of filed TDS amount (check TDS challan status here), issuing of passport as well as allows you to withdraw or make a transfer for more than Rs. 50,000. So, hurry up and start on with the process for registration of PAN card.
So, if you planning to apply for Pan Card then you find it here how to apply for Pan Card below. You can also check list of documents that required for Pan Card application for this 2017 year below.
Documentation as per requirement of IT department
To get registered with PAN card one need to first apply online and then make a payment of Rs. 96 inclusive of service taxes either by Demand Draft /Cheque, Credit Card / Debit Card or by Net Banking. In case you are leaving outside India then, you need to provide Rs. 962 as the PAN card processing charges. Once the payment is made you would get an acknowledgement displayed over the screen. You can save this document and take a print out. What else do you require to make your process of registration for PAN card completed? You now need to attach the documents that are required by the IT department.
- Photograph – Applicant need to fix 2 recent passport photographs having black background to the acknowledgement. But, always be aware that the photos need to be clear enough. Left side photograph on the acknowledgement need to be self attested in cross format where so ever required.
- Proof for identification – This document are always required to prove the identity of an individual’s such as class X certificate / graduation certification / statement of bank or credit card / water bill (you can download Delhi jal board bill here) / Ration card (find how to apply for ration card here in detail) / passport / Voter ID card / driving licence. These evidences prove your individuality as Indian.
- Proof of Address – You need something to your address that can be confirmed with the attested copy of Gazetted officer such as Electricity / BSNL Telephone bill or Bank account statement /Credit card / Rent receipt, Employer certificate or Passport / voter identity card in which your current address mentioned / driving license or ration card and other Property taxation assessment.
OTHER SPECIFY DOCUMENT
- Organisation Identification Proof – If you own a company then you would require registering for organisational PAN card. So, you need to submit the mandatory copy of your along with original copy of anyone in this Incorporation Certificate, Registered Partnership or current business license and another original copy of Annual Report, Current IT return, Present company bank detail, latest statement of income duly acknowledged by organisation CA. Along with this evidence, you also need to provide to Authorization letter over Company’s letterhead as well as list of partners and director with their personal details.
- Citizen of India Located Outside India – At the time of PAN registration they need to provide all the mandatory document that would prove him/her as the citizen of India along with they even need to provide Copy of Passport, current bank account statement of country you are residing as well as you also need to attach NRE bank account statement to proof your residency of other country.
- Foreign Citizen Located in India – If you are a NRI then you need to provide you passport copy, PIO issued by Indian government, Indian bank account statement, residential permit duly attested by State Police Authorities as well as Foreigner Registration certificate. A copy of NRE bank account statement should be provided with at least two transactions to India in last 6 month.