Karvy is a leading company in the world of finance. With its broad range of online services, it has got a major presence in National securities depository Ltd (NSDL) and Central depository services Ltd (CDSL) and its depository system is linked up with issuers, national level depositories, and participants in the depositories, and houses for clearing along with Clearing Corporation for stock exchanges. It has the most efficient demat system, which is accessible by more than 370 cities and towns pan India.
The Demat services offered by KARVY have got the accreditation of ISO 9000 that the company bagged in the year of 2000 and it was given only due to its excellence in providing services through technology and operation strategies.
Karvy offers you the best in the Demat services through a safe, easy operation that is almost a paperless process.
How can you avail online Demat Services with Karvy?
- You can visit to this page and click on sign up button located on right hand side for an account with Karvy.
- As NSDL states in its circular, you need to have an agreement with depository participant, which is Karvy.
- You can download the writing of the agreement from the website and execute with Karvy on a Rs20 stamp paper.
- You can either send the agreement in court paper after signing to Karvy’s office in Hyderabad or if the company has any office at your place, the same may be forwarded to the office there.
- You will receive PIN only after Karvy gets the agreement at its establishment.
- For online demat inquiries and any communication, you can contact;
Registered Office Address
Online Demat Services
Company Name: Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.
Office No. 46
Avenue No. Is 4
Street No.: 01
Located in Banjara Hills
Pin Code: 500034
Customer Care Number: 040-2447-5256
Karvy Demat Account latest charges for 2013
- The best part is that the account opening for Demat comes free in Karvy.
- You pay Rs 250 account maintenance charges for every year for Demat account.
- It charges Rs 3 per certificate along with courier charges of R s25.
- You are debited up to Rs 50 for each transaction debit.
- The charge for pledge creation varies between Rs 20-Rs 50.
- It charges Rs 50 for each pledge confirmation.
- For pledge closure, it charges you Rs 25.
- There is no charge for pledge closure confirmation.
- For pledge invocation, you pay Rs 25.