First flight is counted as one of the best couriers in India. It is famed for its largest network of delivery in cargo services in India and abroad. Over the years, it has expanded its services to 10 nations. It is now compared with the best courier companies in the world for excellence in services.
Its sophisticated tracking service is also regarded as one of its best systems in Indian courier industry. First flight has developed its services in tracking cargo into three parts.
Let’s check out 3 different ways to track your first flight courier in India below.
You can give the “pick up” request to First Flight
- This is one of the best services offered by First Flight courier in India, you can give the pickup request online.
- For giving the “pick up” request, you can request it here where you will have to fill up a form from Consignor to Consignee details. As you fill up the form online, the vehicle of the courier service can pick up your consignment on the date and time specified by you in this form.
You can track by e-mail
Once you send the courier using First Flight Courier services then you can track the status of the deliver online.
- Go to this link to track the courier via email.
- This will flash a “customer support form” to access your consignment through email.
- You fill up the form by giving the consignment number, your email address and your message in the box.
- As you click on the submit button with all these details, you will receive the exact status of your consignment through email by the customer support team.
You can track by SMS
- This facility is also available for tracking the consignment by SMS.
- Write the message FF TRK <Space> consignment number and send the SMS to 55352.
- You will receive the status update of your consignment by SMS.