Over the years, e-Bay has appeared a powerful e-commerce site, transacting goods worth millions of dollars across the world. Whenever you order something at this site, it takes a fixed amount of time to deliver the goods at your doorsteps. It depends a lot on the type of shipment through which is the commodity is sent. You can also track and know the amount of time as you place the order there. As per the sales norms by the company, you need to clear the payment first before your shipment begins. Check below how you can track ebay order online below.
How to track e-Bay orders/Purchase?
- Once you book your purchase on the website, you will receive an email ID. Keep the order details, which also have the expected time for the delivery of the product.
- Login to www.ebay.com and login to your account with your user ID and password.
- On the right side of the displayed webpage, click on the “MY e-Bay”.
- It will show you the drop down list and click on the “purchase history”.
- You will be guided to the page with three options, such as awaiting payment, shipped, awaiting feedback.
- The “shipped” list also has the number of things that has been shipped to your address. Click on it to know about the items shipped to you.
- You can know about the history of shipment up to 60 days in your account.
- To know further, you can go to “customer support” at the top right corner of the website.
- By clicking on the “customer support”, you need to go to “resolution center”.
- As you click on it, the link will guide to the page, where you can register your inquiry about the things you have bought and sold.
- Read the options under the heading “I bought an item”.
- Click inside the box “I have not received it yet”. Then click on “continue” below.
- On the next page, where you will be asked to enter the item and number of the order.
- Next, click on “Find the item”.
- You will get details of your order and shipments.
Share you thought and experience with ebay shopping !!