Now-a-days, you might be facing the tough problem of availing the gas cylinder in time. It is also true there are a lot of irregularities in the supply of gas by the distributors. Although, HP Gas agency has streamlined the booking and availability of the cooking gas through IVRS (interactive voice response system), the cylinder is usually not delivered in time and diverted elsewhere for a higher price.
HP has launched a “complain system” in its website and also in the IVRS, where you can lodge a complaint, giving the details of your hp gas booking and delay and irregularities committed therein.
Let’s know about the new procedure, which can help you effectively to lodge a complaint.
Steps to lodge a complain
- Help Line No.: HP has given the IVRS number “9090923456”, wherein you can dial and lodge a complaint. As HP Gas keep updating their customer care no. time to time, I would suggest to find from the website of HP if the number of your for this purpose is different.
- Online Complaints: Secondly, it is a lot easier, if you login to here (official site of HP) and create your own account giving the details of your consumer number.
- For that, you will have to click on the link > HPGAS Consumer World on the left side of the web-page and it will take you to the linked page, wherein you get the opportunity to create your own account.
- The page of your account has multiple facilities. You can do your booking of the cylinder and track in as well. In case of delay or wrong delivery of the cylinder, you can also file a complaint.
- Once you click on Complaints link (as shown in above image), it will take you to the next page where below option will be available:
Complaints (Click on Complaints)
- Then it will take you to another page where you have to confirm whether you are Existing HP Customer or New, select radio button and click on next button and follow next 4 simple steps to lodge the complaints and your are done.
Let me know how was your experience with HP Gas