Checking KYC Status Online
In case you have submitted your KYC form, along with all the relevant documents and you are waiting anxiously for the arrival of the “KYC verified” through CVL, there is nothing to bother about it. You can check online the present status of your KYC online.
What you need to do for that?
The very first step is to go to official website of www.cvlindia.com.
- Click on “Inquiry KYC” located on Right Hand Side.
- A new page will open, here you will have to enter you Pan Card number or other details and click on Submit. Don’t forget to enter Captcha.
Now it will display either of the details:
- Under Process- The Status will be shown as “KYC in process”.
- KYC completed- The Status will appear as “Verified”.
- KYC rejected- The Status will appear as “Invalid Data”.
In case, you need further data, you can approach the POS, where you had submitted the KYC form.