SBI credit card offers various types of credit cards to suit your needs. Being the largest government bank in India, SBI credit card has tied up with the GE capital services as the latter is the biggest issuer of private label credit cards. Jointly, they have expanded their services under the names SBI cards and Payment Services Ltd and GE Capital Business Process Ltd.
As credit card is a useful thing, when you travel frequently or purchase things, SBI cards come under various categories as per the suitability to your needs.
As of now SBI offers nine types of cards under various categories. Those are as follows.
- SBI Platinum Card
- BI NRI Platinum Card
- SBI ATM-cum-Debit Card
- BI Gold Credit Card (This one is the good one in terms of Cr. Card)
- SBI railway Platform Card
- SBI Railway Card
- SBI advantage Card
- SBI Doctors Card
- SBI Yatra Card
How to apply for SBI Card?
- Please go to SBI official page here.
- Click on the “apply now” located on top navigation as shown below:
- The link will lead to the page, where you will have to fill up all your relevant details for the application.
- This page will show an online form where you will have to select your DOB, Application No. or Form No. and click on TRACK button.
The next page will show your application status for the credit card you applied with SBI, enjoy!!