Bharat Gas has made elaborate changes in the system of booking cooking gas cylinders. As a brand in cooking gas, Bharat Gas has maintained forever a strong position in the last decades. By thorough market research, it is now able to focus on the consumers’ needs.
Though sustained efforts, it has reached the innermost corners of rural areas. By its continued programmes about the rural and urban segments in India, it has made its approach to the people of both parts more specific about their needs, life styles, and habits of consumption.
Let’s have a look how you can check Bharat Gas Status online using below 3 different ways with step by step guidance:
The present booking and tracking of cooking gas cylinders by Bharat Gas
At present, Bharat Gas has enabled a streamlined process of booking and tracking the status of booking. You can book by phones, SMS, and online system. All these booking methods of cylinders are well-coordinated and those are straight forward directed to the database of the system of Bharat Gas.
Let’s see the procedure of booking of cooking gas cylinders by the new system in Bharat Gas.
How can you book and track by phone?
- Download phone enrollment form: First of all you need to download the application form that is available in PDF format from here. Download the form to fill up your name, consumer number, landline number, and mobile number. Sign this form and submit with the distributor of your Bharat Gas. Your phone number will be registered.
- Bharat Gas has engaged interactive voice recognition system (IVRS) with telephone numbers for various states in India. In below image you can find all state Phone number of Bharat Gas to know the status. Dial the number and book your request for the cylinder and get the booking or confirmation number. Subsequently you can track in the same number about the status of your booking and possible delivery date. Below listed states like Assam, Bihar, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Punjab etc Bharat Gas phone number given to track the status of your gas:
How can you refill and track your booking by SMS?
- First of all, you need to register your mobile number with your distributor. When this is done, you can send an SMS mentioning your consumer number from Bharat Gas to 57333 and book your gas. SMS from Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel, and TATA numbers can be sent to 52725. To track your status, you can again send an SMS to these numbers with your consumer number and get updated data about your booking information.
How can you book and track online?
- Login to www.ebharatgas.com and login with your login ID and password.
- You can login with your login details subsequently and track the bookings in that you have done for the gas cylinders. The status of your booking is given in the history of your bookings.
Are you an iphone and android phone user?
It is really convenient to book and track your bookings, if you have an iphone or android phone. You can straight access Apple store and search for Bharat Gas. Select it and download and install it in your phone. Before getting activated, the app will ask distributor code, consumer number and mobile number and as you submit all such details, you will receive the SMS mentioning your activation code. As the app is activated, you will receive a password and thereby book and track your requests for gas cylinders.