IndusInd bank initiated byMr. Shrichand P Hinduja, the noted NRI businessman, started its operation in 1994 with a capital investment of Rs. 1000 million by both Indian and NRI investors. Today the bank has open and operating from more than 573 branches along with 24 hour 1055 ATMs located across India. You can also check the latest FD of Indusland bank here in detail.
How to Register and Login
IndusNet is the online Personal Banking application offered by IndusInd bank available on official website here.
- To avail the online personal banking services, customer needs to visit the homepage.
- On the right hand side of the homepage will find the box in black with the option “LOGIN/REGISTER”
- Under the heading IndusNet – Internet Banking of your bank accounts and credit cards will have 3 options;
- Login Register Demo
- To avail the services for the first time, customer needs to click on Register. Customer should have a valid IndusInd bank Debit Card and have the date of birth and PAN updated with the bank.
- On the next page, needs to type in the Customer ID in the box provided and then click on Submit. If the account is held jointly then only the first account holder can register online.
- On the next page, customer needs to type the User ID which is eitherthe Customer ID or the ID chosen while registering online. Then needs to fill in the 16 digit Debit Card number, Debit Card Pin, Debit Card Expiry Date, Card Verification Value and then either the Date of Birth as mentioned on the Debit Card or the PAN in the fields provided.
- Then have to tick the square box on the left hand side against that says ‘I have read …. Conditions’
- And then click “Submit”
- On the next page the customer needs to enter their Login along with Transaction Password and confirm them by typing in the fields provided.
- After that needs to type the images as shown the box
- Then click on submit button below.
- If registered successfully, then the next page will display “This Screen shows that your registration is successful.”
- Taken to the next page, can then click on Login and continue thereafter.
- On the next Login page, customer will have to type in the Login ID and Login password and click on Submit.
Next time onwards customers can login from the homepage by clicking on Login option available on the right hand side under the heading IndusNet.
Customer facing issues with online banking can call on the 1800 number followed by 209 0061.