HDFC Bank Ltd known the Indian market is huge and that’s why it was among the very first private sector banks to enter the Indian banking scenario in the year of 1994 after the liberalization of the Indian Banking industry. They offer their customers a wide range of services from personal loan, gold loan to two wheeler loan in India. They also do provide hassle free internet banking. Let’s check how access the HDFC Credit card login page on one click.
Security measures for cards
HDFC provides its customers one of the most secure environments for online transactions and netbanking.
You can avail the NetSafe feature for their cards (both credit and debit) where a virtual number is generated and used for online transactions thus eliminating the risk of the actual card number being exposed.
Verified by world class Visa/MasterCard Secure Code, is another security measure offered by them for your credit or debit card for online transactions. Here you have an added level of protection where you have to validate your identity for every online transaction with a unique one time password assigned for each transaction.
They also offers its credit card users a one-time password (OTP) which comes in handy at the time of online transactions if you forget your password.
How to access credit card netbanking services at the HDFC website
How to register
In order to use the net banking services for your credit card, you first need to register yourself at their website. This is how it works:
- From the home page of their website click on the “Register” link on the right side of the page next to the red “Login” button.
- On the next page, select the option “Credit Card Net Banking” from the menu on the left.
The next page loads where you need to click on “Register for Credit Card Net Banking” from the blue box on the right which takes you to the registration page.
- Here you need to fill up a small form with your credit card details and set up a login name and password of your choice. Please follow the instructions provided in parenthesis on the right side of each text box you need to fill. Also read the guidelines given at the bottom of the page to make sure you do it right. Then you to check the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button and just click on the “Submit” button.
Once you applied for the same then you can check the HDFC credit card status online here step by step.
How to login
To login to your credit card net banking account, follow these steps:
- On the home, in the login box select the appropriate option and click on the red “Login” button. If you have set up a Visa/Master Card Secure Code or Net Safe features, select the second radio button otherwise select the first one.
- This opens up a new window where you will see a red button with “Continue to Net Banking” on it for Net Banking. Click on it.
- On the next page you need to enter your own customer ID and just click on the “Continue” button. The customer ID is provided to you with your card and comes with your welcome kit.
- On the next page you need to enter your password and submit it. For added security, you can use the virtual keyboard to enter the password.
If you have the Visa/Master Card SecureCode or NetSafe feature set up and you selected the second option on the login box on the home page then you are presented with a different page where you need to click on the “Click Here” option for registered users. This will open a page where you need to enter your card number and password to access net banking.