Bajaj Allianz has designed dedicated customer care in its official portal. As a leading provider of insurance service in India, it has made most of its services available online. You could do almost everything online without visiting your branch.
Let’s list out the things that you could do by logging on to your registered account in the portal of Bajaj Allianz.
- Once logged in, you might pay for the renewal of the policy online.
- You could know about the next due in the payment of premium.
- You might do fund switch.
- It gives you facility of making funds apportionment.
- When you shift your address, you could log in and change your address in your registered account in the portal.
- It also gives you facility of changing the frequency of premium payment.
- You could download account statement.
- You could get the income tax certificate.
- You could get renewal payment receipt online.
- You might get partial withdrawal.
Do the registration online
- First of all, you need to go to this URL here.
- You will see below similar login screen along with ‘registration’ page. Click on it that will take you to the registration page.
- Enter all your details like policy number, premium amount, date of birth, and then click on validate.
What to do when you forget your password?
Bajaj Allianz has set the procedure for retrieval of password. You need to click on the “forget password” tab and then reply the “hint” question. Once you do it, you will get the new password.
When you are unable to answer the hint question, you may mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with policy number and contact details with the request to change the password.
Make payment online
Once you become a registered customer, you could login with your username and password. Go next to “premium payment” and click on the “make payment” option. You could select the policy number from the drop down list and click on the “proceed for payment” button. Make all the entries for the payment and click “proceed for payment”.
You can make payment with the help of debit, credit cards and net-banking.
You can make payment of premium in advance
In case, you want to make payment of premium in advance, you could pay 30 days in advance.
What to do when your policy has lapsed?
When you fail to pay in time and the policy loses its validity. But Bajaj Allianz gives you the opportunity to pay within 6 months of time. You would need to visit the branch office the company for the renewal of the policy.
Know your policy fund details
You could opt to get your account statement after logging to your account with your “user ID” and “password”. First click on the “funds details’ tab and take the “policy number” from the dropdown list. By setting the date range within one year, you could click on “account statement” option.