The Indigo Airlines is one of the best private airline carriers in India. It started its operations in India in the year 2006 and literally, it has brought a revolutionary trend in air travel by the common people in India. Due to its economical tariff, travel by air has been possible by common masses in the nation.
As of today, it accounts for almost 27% of the market in the airline business. Indigo serves more than 33 destinations in India and over the years, it has grown fast with new expansions. The Indigo also provide 24 hour customer support services to book ticket and cancel request as well.
Let’s check out how to book and cancel Indigo ticket with charges in this 2017 year below.
Booking of tickets in Indigo flights
- You can login and book your tickets in the website of Indigo-www.goindigo.com.
- You can also book your tickets through GPRS enabled phone or PDA.
- You can book your tickets by using 24×7 helpline of call centers 99 10 38 38 38 and 91 124 6613838.
- All the main airports in India have the Indigo ticket counters, where you can buy tickets.
- You can also book through the travel agencies.
Rules for Ticket cancellation
- If there is a failure by Indigo to provide airline services resulting in cancellation of flights, the refund will be made after deducting applicable charges from the value of the tickets. Refund will be made through the respective channels through which the tickets were booked.
- For cancellation of tickets, you will have to present the proof of booking. You will get the refund only after surrendering the receipt of the ticket.
- No refund will be made after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
- You can only receive the refund in INR not in any currency. Every cancellation will be made only after deducting the applicable cancellation fees and charges.