The Standard Chartered bank’s credit cards have the best acceptability throughout the world. The cards come with different types of benefits for the customers of the bank.
The main two types of credit cards are Platinum rewards credit cards and inner circle credit cards from the Standard Chartered Bank. The bank also makes available bonus points during your use of the cards and does give online rewards by redeeming the points through an exciting catalogue of rewards. Lets check out quick feature and how to check your monthly credit card statement via email, phone and online below:
Other types of featured credit cards by Standard Chartered Bank
Other types of featured credit cards by the bank are as follows;
- Super value titanium
- Manhattan platinum
- Platinum rewards card
- And Yatra platinum
How can you apply online for the Standard Chartered credit cards?
- You can go to this page and submit your credit card application for the particular type of credit card by clicking the “apply now” link below all the types of credit cards.
- At the bottom of this page, you can click on the link “get the right card for you” to browse through the features of the cards on the connected webpage. You can decide as per your needs.
How can you check Standard Chartered bank credit card statement online?
- If you have already an account with the bank, you can sign up and login with your details to your account and view the statement of your credit card bills.
- In case you want to opt for e-statement, you can register your details in here and the bank will give you username and password to login to your account and access the e-statement of your bills for credit cards. You can do instant registration on this page.
- You can register by temporary ID and password by giving details in this webpage. To avail customer care help via phone banking, you can go to this page, and with the help of numbers you can get help for your credit card’s statement.
- You can also call to the Toll Free Customer Care No. of Standard Chartered Bank to know the credit card statement online from below given credit card support number: