We all know that BSNL is the only biggest player telecom industry including broadband internet services in India and has introduced several ways to give complaints about faulty broadband services. It has made its best efforts to take care of all the consumer grievances.
I myself have seen that the most common problem we face is with the BSNL internet. Let’s see the most convenient ways to book your complaints for BSNL landline or faulty broadband internet services.
Following different ways are mentioned to register your BSNL broadband services step by step:
Through a number of ways, BSNL handles the costumers’ complaints about broadband services. You can give complaint through different options. Those are as follows.
- You can lodge your complaint through the customer care’s number -1500.
- There is also provision for lodging the complaint through “SMS” services.
- You can login to the BSNL‘s website and lodge complaint about the faulty services in internet.
- In another step, BSNL has integrated all types of complaints in one website recently, where you can easily lodge your complaint for the broadband and other kinds of services.
- Nature of Complaints about broadband services
Usually consumer grievances in broadband services come in the following areas.
- Faulty functioning of modem
- Slow browsing
- Modem off-line
- Billing in excess of the bill amount
- Problem in connection with internet server
- Other types
How can you file complaint for the broadband services through the BSNL customer care number?
Below mentioned Telephone numbers are Toll Free number of BSNL for broadband and telephone to register complaints:
- “1500” OR “1800-345-1500” – For filing complaint for basic services including broadband numbers
- “1502” OR “1800-180-1502”- For complaints for WIMAX services in broadband
- “1504” OR “1800-345-1502”- For broadband and internet services
How can you file your complaint through SMS?
- For broadband faults, you can type your SMS: BBF<space>landline number and send to 53576, if you are a BSNL user. If you are user of some other network, you can send SMS to “9444001500”.
- For knowing landline or broadband complaints, you can type: FSTAT<Space> Docket number and send to 53576 (from BSNL numbers) and to “9444001500” (For numbers of other networks).
How can you lodge your complaints in BSNL’s website?
BSNL has created a new website, which is available here. A form will be available that looks like below screen where you will have to first select the state from drop down menu (like Karnataka, Delhi, Jharkhand, MP, Orissa etc based where you live) and fill up required other fields: