SBI HRMS has done a commendable job by winning three awards successively. First it had won “silver Edge award 2013” and then it achieved two continuous wins of awards-“PC Quest award-2013 and SKOCH award-2013”. If you are an employee of State Bank of India, this portal can render you valuable help for your all service related queries. Moreover, you need not worry if you are not employee of State Bank of India but you belong to State Bank of Hyderabad because this portal takes care of the staff of the entire SBI group.
Highlights of this portal
- You can log on to this portal and register with your user ID and password. This enables to view your salary slip and revision that has taken place in your structure of salary. If you are ex-employee of SBI then also you can check your pension details using HRMS portal.
- If you find any error in your salary structure, you can advise your circle head or CC establishment to make a correction.
- After you login to your account, you can submit your e-mail ID to receive the newsletters and updates made in this portal.
- As a new user, you can define the necessary training with your supervisory staff by making use of security access form and help from your campus security advisor.
- You get the facility of registering and availing new user training courses and assessments.
- If required, you can also do the registration and attend the HRM-led training classes for the employees.
How do you create your login?
i) First of all, you can login to https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal and login with your user ID and password.
ii) The user ID need not contain zeros initially.
iii) Your password need to contain at least one special character like %, &, $ or @.
iv) As a part of improved security, SBI gives you virtual keyboard, from which you can login easily.
v) As an employee, you receive email from SBI’s UMS about your User ID and further instructions to get password. You need to apply through your circle head for the user ID and password.
What does SBI HRMS mean?
- At present, SBI has almost 3, 70,000 employees working in its various ranks.
- Being a gargantuan organization, its Human Resource department aims better with its online portal on State Bank of India Human resource Management (SBIHRM) with various provisions for facilitating its employees.
- As employees are assets of SBI, with complete implementation of SAP in its SBIHRMSportal, the giant amongst the banks aims at employing right staff in the right positions. This does not spare any chances of wastage of human capital.
- It implements various planning for e-learning, virtual sessions in classroom learning, career development, competency assessment, performance management, and property management.
Other banks also providing such kind of services to its employee like PNB HRMS, let me know what your’s bank providing you!!